Our membership year is July 1 - June 30th. It's time to renew or join for the 2021 - 2022 year.
Whether you are currently teaching, retired or a student preparing to enter the teaching profession, our annual membership dues are affordable and membership in our association provides:
- Discounts or no fees for ITANJ sponsored events.
- The opportunity for your students to participate in our activities and competitions.
- Access to our online job postings.
- The opportunity to apply for ITANJ funded scholarships and grants..
- Email notifications about area events, news or any information relevant to Italian language and culture.
- Networking, support, resources.
Anyone can join ITANJ as a supporting member. Support from our community allows us to continue the important work we do to promote the Italian language and culture in our schools and communities and to maintain a standard of excellence in our profession.
Your support also strengthens our collaboration with other Italian and Italian American organizations, cultural centers and consulates as well as area colleges and universities
Our membership year is July 1st - June 30th.
- Student/$10.00 (For full-time students/non-teachers.)
- Institutional/$120.00 (For schools with up to 4 members. An additional $30.00 per member beyond four.)
HOW DO I JOIN/RENEW?